What is The Tattoo Vanish Method?
Tattoo Vanish is a non-laser, all-natural method of removing tattoos. Unlike laser tattoo removal, it gets rid of ink instead of absorbing it into your body. After rigorous training to earn certification, we can proudly say Medical Tattoo & Cosmetic Centers of America is the only provider of Tattoo Vanish in the state of Minnesota.
This one-of-a-kind removal process is similar to receiving a tattoo. We use a tattoo machine to remove the tattoo and cover other marks on your skin that may come from microblading or other procedures.
Here’s what the process looks like:
- Step 1: Local anesthetic is applied.
Although Tattoo Vanish is less painful than laser tattoo removal, it involves a tattoo machine, which means the procedure is not painless. To keep you as comfortable as possible, we start by applying an anesthetic to the area of your body we’re treating.
- Step 2: The technician goes over the area with a tattoo machine.
As our technician moves over the tattoo with the machine, a lido gel is applied to open up the pores in your skin and bring the ink – all of it, not just specific colors – closer to the surface. This allows for the ink eraser to solidify and remove the ink in the next step.
- Step 3: Ink eraser is applied to the tattoo.
Once the tattoo ink comes to the surface of the skin, we remove it by applying our ink eraser to the area. The ink eraser solution stays on your skin for a few minutes before we rinse it off, clean you up, and cover the area.
- Step 4: Healing time and repeating the process.
Because the Tattoo Vanish method opens your pores and skin, a thick scab will form over the surface of your tattoo. The scab will heal and fall off after a couple of weeks. Once it is healed, you can come in for your next session (if necessary).
Each person is different, but this tattoo removal technique can typically be done in a few sessions. Contact our licensed medical professionals to get started!
What Is the CRC Tattoo Remover Method?
The CRC Tattoo Remover system is even less invasive than Tattoo Vanish, so we typically recommend this method for clients with more delicate skin. Another non-laser tattoo removal technique, CRC Tattoo Remover can typically be finished in 60-minute sessions. There is no anesthetic required, because the process is comfortable enough to handle without it.
CRC Tattoo Remover is a two-step system that has a gradual destructive effect on the pigment of your tattoo. Remover I has a low pH and contains phytic acid and emblica extract. Remover II initiates tissue repair. Our technician applies Remover 1 at the clinic during your appointment, then you use Remover II at home.
Here’s how it works:
- Step 1: A natural, biochemical solution is injected by a technician into your tattoo or other skin mark created from a procedure such as microblading. The solution works to bring all ink to the surface, no matter the color of the ink. (Other tattoo removal procedures, like lasers, don’t destroy some color pigments.) The ink slowly works its way out of your skin, providing a safe, painless way to remove a tattoo.
- Step 2: After the initial procedure brings the ink to the surface, you apply the second solution at home that destroys the pigment gradually in a safe manner. For this method to be effective, you must do your part to maintain your skin to ensure it is healthy, hydrated, and taken care of during the entire process.
Depending on how your skin handles the treatment, you can schedule your next appointment for anywhere from two and a half weeks to five weeks after your initial procedure. To learn more about either of these methods, contact us today.
Contact Medical Tattoo & Cosmetic Centers of America Today
If you’re looking for expert non-laser tattoo technicians in Minnesota, contact Medical Tattoo & Cosmetic Centers of America today. With our extensive training and certifications, we can provide you with a variety of services. To learn more or start a conversation, give us a call at 612-770-0000 or send us a message today.