What You Need to Know About Our Services
- We take your health and safety very seriously and because of that, we are not currently accepting walk-ins. Our services are by appointment only. Appointments will be made available after your initial consultation.
- We go above and beyond to ensure your privacy and safety during every procedure.
- We cannot treat anyone under 18, pregnant women and new moms, or cancer patients (unless you have written permission from your oncologist). If you’re not sure whether you are eligible, please contact us.
- We offer a personalized, concierge-like service during your appointment. Unlike other clinics with a receptionist & waitng room, we're focused on offering you the singular experience of a lifetime.
- Cancellation Policy: We know your time is valuable, and ours is too. Out of respect for our staff and our other clients, we asked that you give us at least 24 hour notice if you need to cancel an appointment. Missed appointments or appointments canceled within 24 hour notice, will incur a fee of $50 to be paid at their next appointment. This also means that missed consultations the first time will not be free the second time, and will this cost $50. Thank you in advance.
To start a conversation about how we can help you, please fill out the form or give us a call at 612-770-0000.